The Executive Athlete
Do you have a good work & life flow?
The desired outcome is for each person to leave with a tailored performance strategy. To master the art of being an executive athlete – performing their best while staying strong and healthy at work.
Debbie Pask will teach you the key strategies to finding your flow, resilience, focus, energy and balance at work.
Designed for business executives, managers, teams and owners.
How to get productive and be in flow@work for peak performance
1 day workshop delivered on site by Debbie Pask.
Flow – Connection – Performance – Energy – Balance
Facilitator Debbie Pask will teach you the 4 key strategies behind how you and your team can find your flow in the workplace. In this one day workshop you will;
- Design your ultimate work life balance
- Design your authentic style of leadership
- Design your powerful focus habits
- Design your weekly, fortnightly and monthly themes for flow
Using theory, experiential activities and practical tools – each participant will learn about
- Yin and Yang Balance; managing creativity and logical tasks in balance
- Focus and Intention; how to stay mindful, alert, energised and focussed
- Authenticity; staying connected and aligned with your own personal brand
- Peak Performance; mastering your own weekly schedule to keep super-charged
What will you walk away with?
Materials & Readings: latest science behind rest and recovery – incorporating the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual aspects to maintaining an optimal state of wellbeing.
Tools: your own customised personal performance, energy focus habit calendar mindfulness tracks & more
Education; 1 day of experiential practices with Debbie Pask
Contact Debbie to request a full workshop description & costs